We can offer surface finishing as per customer requirement in hot dip galvanising, we take special care to ensure there is no hydrogen embrittlement in 10.9 grade with our special curing system which ensures that 10.9 grade bolts are not damaged by hydrogen embrittlement post galvanising process. We also do zinc electroplated in blue, yellow or black colour as per customer requirements.
Special coatings in specific industries require zinc flake coatings, these coatings are done as per ISO 10683, depending upon customers requirement for salt spray life we offer coating systems from NOF Japan and Doerken from Germany, these coatings are provided with the help and support of our partners who have the required licence and have successfully done validations with our existing customers. Salt spray life can vary from 500 to 1500 hours.
Black oxide or black coating is a general type of coating offered on bolts & nuts & stud bolts to give a pleasant appearance and to prevent any rusting during transportation or storage, the normal salt spray life for the fasteners applied with such coatings is often less than 100 hours
- Low friction CoF as low as 0.02.
- High corrosion and chemical resistance in most environments including marine and Oil & Gas
- "Wide temperature operating range: from -420° to +550°F (-250° to 285°C)"
- "Wide color range: color-code your product"
- Machinability: apply multiple coats of Xylan coating (most formulations) and mill to specification
- Wear resistance is very high, even under extreme pressures.
- Weather resistance: against sunlight, salt water and road chemicals
- Flexible curing schedule: ambient to 750°F (400°C).
- Pliability: Many Xylan coatings will bend freely and repeatedly without breaking.
- "Salt spray SST life: above 1000 hrs."
Washers are generally used with bolts & nuts in assemble to fill the gap in the drilled hole area and to provide a base for the nut to clamp. Washers are generally sold in pairs and 2 are used with every one bolt & nut in assembly.
Our company also manufacturers Washer in M-16 to M72 & 1/2” to 3” in plain, zinc plated and hot dip galvanized finish, we are exporting these washer to many countries like USA, Europe and middle east. We also distribute and market the following products in alloy steel, carbon steel and stainless steel grades for the following products in ISO 7089, DIN 125, IS 2016 & Dast 021.