In house capacity of 5 MT per day sealed quench heat treatment from DOWA Hi-Temp Japan, with 100% repeatability and accuracy of results charge wise, we control this furnace with SCADA with remote access and monitoring, records remain for 10 years. With a complete metallurgical laboratory working in background as a support system for the heat treatment. We offer more than 170 tons a month in production with heat treatment in sealed quench furnaces.
Batch Type Integral Sealed Quench Furnace
Batch Type Integral Sealed Quench Furnaces provide the benefit of uniform heating from the sides through Radiant tube heaters located on either side. Integral Sealed Quench Furnaces from HIGHTEMP incorporate a cast integral fan to ensure uniformity of temperature. For the furnace atmosphere, these furnaces provide the option of using Endothermic gas, Nitrogen-Methanol or Fine Carburising Process.
• Straight through design
• No moving parts in heating chamber
• Fully automated sequentially controlled with PLC
• Thyristor with PID temperature control
• Carbon potential controller with proportional valve
• Touch screen graphic operator panel with alarm annunciation
• Multi point temperature recorder
• Silicon carbide skids or heat resistant steel T-rails